Cleansing Fire

Defending Truth and Tradition in the Roman Catholic Church

avatar

Sacrament of Penance Video Contest

January 30th, 2013, Promulgated by Dr. K

Near the end of 2012, the Diocese of Rochester began a video contest for area Catholic teens. These young adults were asked to produce a video on the Sacrament of Penance in honor of the upcoming diocesan Day of Penance on March 26th. Several videos were submitted and three finalists were chosen. Now, it’s up to the people to vote for their favorite! Public voting will account for 40% of the final vote tally (judges determine the remaining 60%).

I encourage everyone to watch the three videos posted below and vote for your favorite here:

http://forgiven.dor.org/index.cfm/is-this-your-first-visit/vote/register-email/

The first place winner will receive $500, second earns $250, and the third place finisher gets $100. Voting is open from January 29th through February 6th.

Finalist #1 – Video by: Anna Creatura


Finalist #2 – Video by: Francesco Iantorno


Finalist #3 – Video by: Kate Brooker and Kelly Smith

These teens put a lot of time and effort into these videos, so vote now!

Tags: , ,

|
Share this article

Leave a Reply


Log in | Register

You must be logged in to post a comment.


-Return to main page-